I know C88 opened today and really it’s an amazing round but I already had this picture planned since Friday when I picked up this sexy little number from Gizza at Limited Bazar, so that’s what I did!
I have no idea when I’m gonna wear this outfit again except for this picture but I absolutely love it. I didn’t take a close up of my backside so you’ll just have to take my word for it that it looks too bootylicious to be true. The hot pants are mesh with the top being a system layer, and the cuffs and shoulder pads are extra attachments so you can wear with or without.
The head embellishment is by Glam Affair for this months FaMESHed which has a few colours to choose from and the skin is only C88 offering for the moment, which is the Glam Affair Margot skin. Usually GA price their skins for C88 at 188Ls, this one is 288 but there are 6 different make ups available instead of the usual 3 and each comes with a clean version which is a great bonus.
Since I made this picture pretty simple and don’t have tons of things that I’m wearing to write about I thought I’d add Berry’s new meme, My 10 SL Firsts too. Quite enjoying seeing these every Monday and then following people’s answers throughout the week! A lot of this happened 6 years or more ago so I might be a bit sketchy on the deets!
1. First SL Friend A girl called Lynn, I can’t remember exactly where we met but I think she was the one who saved me after I’d walked around help island for 3 days shouting in caps, “CAN SOMEONE HELP ME, HOW DO I GET OUT OF HERE!!!” I still have her on my friends list but she hasn’t logged on in years.
2. First SL Kiss Pretty sure this was a guy called Colt who was my neighbour on my mainland 512m plot.
3. First SLex time/partner/place Same guy as above, a few weeks after being in SL, I think it was on a noob nudest beach LOL can’t believe I just admitted that, now I need to go curl up and die somewhere.
4. First SL Partner/Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Wife/Husband Hmm, I’m gonna say a guy called Apollo for this one. We weren’t official “partners” but he was my RP partner and we were basically a couple there and spent anytime outside of RP together as well. I’d say he was the first guy I liked -in that way- This was almost a year after I’d been in SL.
5. First SL Job Dancer at a club, started doing that about a week into SL and only lasted about 3 weeks actually doing it.
6. First SL Creation A wooden beaded bracelet, I don’t have it anymore
7. First Encounter with a Linden I remember seeing them about a lot more in 2006/2007, although I don’t think I ever spoke to one till last year when I IMd her and asked kinda rudely if I could help her since all I saw was someone nooby standing outside my house, then I realised her name was something Linden and apologised profusely since she was just there dealing with a problem on the sim.
8. First Encounter with a SLebrity. I see “known” people around a lot at events and things but generally I’m way too shy and self concious to talk to anyone I’d consider an SLebrity.
9. First SL Sim you you fell in love with. Definitely Botanical, must have been 2007. I basically jumped into RP pretty quickly in SL and didn’t spend much time outside of the badly built Gorean sims, but Botanical really opened my eyes to how beautiful things could be. This was probably when I fell in love with outdoorsy sims.
10. First SL blog post. Ok, this is embarrassing and I cringe when I look back at it but then I look at where I’m at now and how far I’ve come with my picture taking in little over a year. It was on a blog I first started with a friend in February last year. She didn’t stick at it very long so that was when I went ahead and made this one. Anyway, it’s here!
Ok that’s me for Monday so far, I gotta head back over to C88 and buy more things!
Hair – SC0O52 with gathered raiser hair base – booN
Outfit – Black Seduction – Gizza @ Limited Bazar NEW
Skin – Margot 04 – Glam Affair @ C88 NEW
Head Embellishment – Morgana Head Embellishment – Glam Affair @ FaMESHed NEW
Eyes – Eternal Eyes – Ikon
Lashes – Corner Pointed – Redgrave
Pose – Le Poppycock